Sunday, March 14, 2010

Have You Seen Google's New Bike Path Map

Jules, in keeping with your bicycling theme, I have come across a really cool new thing on Google.  Bike path maps...no shock since that is what the title says, but anyway!  Click on the link and check it out.  The good news is we used the exact route that the map would have indicated on our last bike ride.  The bad news is the route was only 3.9 miles and I almost didn't make it.  This could point out a difficiency in my goals for this year, because I don't seem to remember coming up with one for exercise or endurance.  Augh!  There's always next year's goals.

On to other news -- We are having beautiful weather here this weekend so I will be spending most of my day in the garden!   Because of the beautiful weather I went the easy route on our big weekend meal and made Spaghetti and Meatballs.  I also whipped up a little garlic and Rosemary butter for toast to go with~  I used an attachment to my ...i don't know what it is called...but the wand thing, that has a small blade on the end of it, and you can stick it into glasses to whip things up, or into pans to whip things into gravy.  If I weren't so lazy I would get up and walk into the kitchen and read the side of it, but anyway....  I softened some butter put a little garlic power and Rosemary into this little, minature food processor sort of cup that comes with the wand thing, pressed the button a few times and *poof* I had a great flavored butter.  This making a large meal deal every weekend is turning me into a chef. Yeah!

Talk to you when you get back from your trip.  Can't wait to hear about it.

Thanks for visiting,

                             Bud

                             Of course, there was only one picture that I could have possibly put with this post!

                                     She is a thing of beauty. The Volkswagon Bug of bicycles!

No comments:

Post a Comment